Kensington Palace has announced the official dates for the upcoming tour of Harry and Meghan. They will travel to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand.
As previously announced, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand. The visit will take place between Tuesday 16th October and Wednesday 31st October.
Their Royal Highnesses have been invited to visit the Commonwealth Realms of Australia and New Zealand by the countries’ respective governments. The Duke and Duchess will visit Fiji and Tonga at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
The programme across these four Commonwealth countries will focus on youth leadership, environmental and conservation efforts – including the dedication of several new Queen’s Commonwealth Canopy projects – and the recovery and rehabilitation of servicemen and women through the Invictus Games Sydney 2018.
Full details will be announced in due course.
• Tuesday 16th October: Sydney, Australia
• Wednesday 17th October: Dubbo, Australia
• Thursday 18th October: Melbourne, Australia
• Friday 19th October: Sydney, Australia
• Saturday 20th October: Sydney, Australia
• Sunday 21st October: Sydney, Australia
• Monday 22nd October: Fraser Island, Australia
• Tuesday 23rd October: Suva, Fiji
• Wednesday 24th October: Suva, Fiji
• Thursday 25th October: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga
• Friday 26th October: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia
• Saturday 27th October: Sydney, Australia
• Sunday 28th October: Wellington, New Zealand
• Monday 29th October: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand
• Tuesday 30th October: Auckland, New Zealand
• Wednesday 31st October: Rotorua, New Zealand
Source: The Royal Family